Social Media management
How are you using social media in your business? Are you an effective user and is it making your business money?
The best users understand that social media is a conversation, not a monologue. Effective companies use it to interact with customers by creating online customer groups and monitoring trends. They were twice as likely to use social media to research new products. And they met their customers where they already were, using four or more media channels – including multi-media sharing, review sites, discussion forums, and blogs. How do you use it to listen to – and engage with – your customers?
To help you evaluate your online presence and to help enhance your profile across the platforms that are right for you and your business, The Business Group can:
- Evaluate your current platforms and audit your performance on them.
- Make recommendations on the next steps to take.
- Assist you to create a content plan aligned to the your business goals and marketing plan.
- Train your staff on how to use platforms to their full potential.
- Set-up platforms for your business.
- Manage a Facebook or Twitter account on your behalf.
Social Media has arrived, but a large number of companies still aren’t sure what to do with it.
Get In Touch
7 Grey Street, P O Box 5558, Palmerston North 4414
+64 6 358 3814