Website Design / SEO
TBG website design leads the way to showcasing your business expertise to potential customers thereby building value into your business asset. It is the place customers go to help them make decisions.
Clarity is the key when defining the purpose and planning the success of your presence on the web. We step you through a simple website design process to ensure we deliver exactly what you need.
Whatever your reasons are for a website we can work with you to answer….
- Why do you want a website?
- What do you want to achieve with your website?
- How will you promote your website?
- How often your website will need updating?
- If you need to improve your existing website?
- How can you get more visitors to your website?
- How to generate more enquiries/sales from your website?
We give you:
- A custom website design you get what you want
- The flexibilty to have the website looking like it belongs to “YOUR” business
- A price that you know at the start, with no surprises at the end.
- A website you actually own. Believe me this is important! – If you already have a site try shifting to a new provider and see who owns your website and content?
- You can make the choice to take 100% control of your website or have us maintain it (We will train you how to do it).
“If you want your web site to be noticed, it needs to be optimised. That’s what Search Engine Optimisation SEO is all about.”
Once you have a website developed it needs to be found and seen on the web – This is where the art of Search Engine Optimisation comes into play.
When people are looking for information from the web, they very seldom go past pages one or two. This means that if your page is not coming up on page one or two, your web site is not going to do you much good in terms of generating business.
In order to get your web site appearing higher up on the pages of the search engines, there need to be certain rules that are followed and also rules that are not broken. In other words, there are sets of Search Engine Optimisation – SEO Do’s and Don’t’s that need to be followed in order to make your website ‘Friendly” to the search engines” out there in the big WWW.
If you do the search engine optimisation – SEO Do’s and eliminate the Don’t’s correctly you will see an increase in targeted search
engine visitors to your site and you will see your website starting to appear closer and closer to the first two or three pages of the web. It is all about the content of your site, what your customers want, and making it easy for them to find you.
If you are not getting the responses that you have expected from your website, then odds on, it is not fully optimised. It has not been ‘tweaked’ to get the best out of its presence on the web. It is just sitting in that big black hole called the web, waiting in hope for someone to stumble upon you.
If you wait long enough, it might happen, else you can take some serious action and make it happen.
Looks are not everything. It’s not the website with all the bells and whistles that the search engines like, it is the website that has followed the rules and has been structured well and contains the right stuff….. Inside.
Get In Touch
7 Grey Street, P O Box 5558, Palmerston North 4414
+64 6 358 3814